Colourful. Creative. Unique. Our Therabubble™ Indigenous range features artwork designed by Australian Indigenous artists. We proudly collaborate with these artists to build awareness and help improve Indigenous health outcomes.
6 in stock
Therabubble™ is an effective and affordable bubble PEP device that helps clear phlegm from the lungs and improve ventilation. It can be used in hospitals or at home to treat patients with a variety of respiratory conditions.
Therabubble’s™ patented design features fixed tubing and multiple water level markings, allowing patients of all ages to create precise and reproducible pressure. A one-way valve reduces the risk of swallowing, inhaling or aspirating water during use
Therabubble™ is a low-risk, conservative treatment that doesn’t interfere with other medications.
- Medical-grade, microbial, heat and chemical-resistant plastic.
- Single-patient use for increased hygiene.
- Anti-impact and anti-spill features.
- Easy-grip handle.
- Long flexible tube for ease of use and comfort.
- Easy to disassemble and clean parts.
- Dishwasher proof material.
- Can be recycled—please dispose of thoughtfully.
- Australian owned and made.
The one-way valve creates a non-threshold PEP. If you wish to use threshold PEP, please refer to the assembly options in the instruction manual.
Please contact us for wholesale prices (a minimum of 10 units is required per order).