NDIS Managed Plan
Physiotherapy Innovations is proud to supply health supports funded by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We provide affordable and accessible PEP therapy devices and equipment.
All our products are eligible under the following NDIS plan categories:
- Assistive products for personal care and safety—Capital Supports (Assistive Technology) budget
- Disability related health equipment and consumables—Core Consumables budget
Before purchasing from the Therabubble range, you need to consider who will be paying for your supports. This will affect how you submit your order.
If you are self-managed, you will pay directly for your items at checkout.
- Go to the Therabubble Shop and choose your products.
- Click Add to cart and follow instructions to make payment.
- We’ll send an invoice which you can use to seek reimbursement.
If you are plan managed, you will require approval and payment for your products from your provider.
- Complete the form below, including all requested information.
- Choose the products you would like to purchase from the form’s Purchase Information list.
- We’ll create an invoice and send it directly to your plan manager.
- Your items will be sent as soon your purchase is approved and we receive payment*.
*Item availability is subject to change. If the item you have chosen becomes out of stock before payment is received, we’ll get in touch to offer you a suitable substitute.
NDIS invoice request form
We’re here to help you implement your respiratory therapy as soon as possible.
If you are plan managed, we can create an invoice and send it directly to your NDIS plan manager for approval and payment.
To help us complete your NDIS order, please fill in the form below.