How to use your Therabubble™
- Insert the valve into the lid as instructed, followed by the inner rigid tube.
- Align the tube with the red mark, keeping the red line fully visible. The end of the tube should rest near the base of the bottle.
- Place the rotation collar around the top of the container.
- Fill your Therabubble™ with clean water up to your prescribed fill line.
- Screw on the lid.
- Insert the flexible tube, no further than 1 cm into the top part of the valve.
- Open the outlet valve by rotating the collar until you can see the opening.
- You are now ready to use your Therabubble™.
Always read the instructions before use and stop if you feel uncomfortable, light-headed or dizzy. Always change the water between sessions and wash your Therabubble™ between uses. It’s important that all parts are clean and dry before the next use. Purchase a Refresher Pack and you’ll always have spare parts on hand while others are drying.