Cleaning and drying your Therabubble™ completely between uses is essential for maintaining hygiene and reducing the risk of contamination. But what if you don’t have time to wait for the parts to dry?
Make your PEP therapy a little easier with Therabubble’s™ Refresher Pack. Our Refresher Pack includes extra parts that you use while others are being cleaned and completely dried.
In your Refresher Pack, you’ll get:
- 3 extra valves
- 5 extra inner rigid tubes
- 5 extra outer flexible tubes.
These extra parts can also be used to replace any original parts that may become damaged, discoloured, scratched, soiled or no longer work properly.
19 in stock
Therabubble™ is an effective and affordable bubble PEP device that helps clear phlegm from the lungs and improve ventilation. It can be used in hospitals or at home to treat patients with a variety of respiratory conditions.
Therabubble’s™ patented design features fixed tubing and multiple water level markings, allowing patients of all ages to create precise and reproducible pressure. A one-way valve reduces the risk of swallowing, inhaling or aspirating water during use
Therabubble™ is a low-risk, conservative treatment that doesn’t interfere with other medications.
- Medical-grade, microbial, heat and chemical-resistant plastic.
- Single-patient use for increased hygiene.
- Anti-impact and anti-spill features.
- Easy-grip handle.
- Long flexible tube for ease of use and comfort.
- Easy to disassemble and clean parts.
- Dishwasher proof material.
- Can be recycled—please dispose of thoughtfully.
- Australian owned and made.
The one-way valve creates a non-threshold PEP. If you wish to use threshold PEP, please refer to the assembly options in the instruction manual.
Please contact us for wholesale prices (a minimum of 10 units is required per order).